Saturday, June 13, 2015

I'm Bored


I'm just going to go ahead and say it.  I'm bored.  Why am I bored?  Because it's just me and Peanut in the house together all weekend.  Well me, peanut, and the way too many animals we have lol.  

Champ went to go spend the weekend with Lovie so that leaves me at the house alone.  And let me tell you; it's a very weird feeling.  It's been a very long time since I slept alone and didn't wake up to one or both of them here.  I'm not sad or upset or anything, I'm happy that they get to spend some time together.  I'm sure both of them are having a great time and are happy to spend some (I'm sure) much needed time together, but it's just weird being in the house without either one of them.

I couldn't sleep last night, though it was nice just to lay on the couch and watch a ton of bad movies, and just not do ANYTHING.  I tried to go to sleep around midnight, but I kept waking up off and on and would stay up for a bit each time.   Unfortunately, Peanut had me up at 6am.  I don't know why he is such an early bird.

I have messed around on the computer a bit.  I've been researching some other poly blogs and websites to contact to see if they will put a link to my poly surveys to help spread the word.  The more responses that I get, the more reliable my data will be.

What I really really really need to be doing is cleaning up this house.  I don't know how it can get so messy so quickly.  It's a small house, but still....  We need to figure out some kind of schedule or something so we can all stay on top of it, but that is for another day.

Well, I guess I need to get to cleaning.

Until next time,


3 comments:

  1. Yes you are right that at times there are so much things to do around but we are likely to get bored. I too at times get bored and look for something different to do like cooking which I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A debt of gratitude is in order for the article. Precious stones and Gems are the image of affection for each couple. Precious stones are utilized as a part of accessory, hoops and rings the most. I obtained a delightful Wedding Ring Malaysia from you and adore it.

    ReplyDelete