Sunday, August 16, 2015

Where In the World Have I Been?

So you might be asking yourself where I have been.  You might not be, but hey, I'm going to tell you anyway what all we have been up to.

Lovie came back from school.  Champ, Peanut, & I were so glad that she did.  It just didn't feel right without her here.  I actually don't think that I have posted on here since she's been back, but we spent a lot of time catching back up.  And then the everyday life kind of took over, lol.  She busted her ass while at school and then came back and busted her ass to get in the required amount of time needed to get her Pet Stylist (AKA Dog Groomer) certification.  I'm so proud of her!

I have been focusing on drawing and painting.  I don't remember if I had posted on here before that I am a writer.  Well, I needed a break from writing at the time.  I have no clue why I did, but I picked up a sketch book and some graphite pencils and charcoal pencils and started drawing again.  I had stopped for like 8 years, and have no idea why I started back, but I have been creating art like crazy.  I'm not saying that I have completely stopped writing and won't ever writer another book, but I just needed a break for a bit.


Peanut has started school again, so our lives have been super hectic (like they always are when school is in session).  It's hard to believe that he is in 1st grade now.  Man how time flies.

Champ has just been being champ lol.  He's been playing video games and hanging out at the house lol.  


Until Next Time,


4 comments:

  1. That is really cool and cute post, I am new reader of your blogs and liked the way you wrote it. Will be bookmarking it and hope to see some good posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't cease from remarking. Exceptionally elegantly composed!Wedding Ring Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming to the Blog is definitely a great step. Hope you post worth sharing content here.

    ReplyDelete